on Feb 15th, 2012 | 0 comments
The best bluetooth headset is consistently sought for by practically anyone who owns a mobile phone. And it’s becoming more of a need especially by drivers who do not intend to break the law. But some are still confused as to why they will need a bluetooth headset. If you’re one of those people, read below to see if any of the criteria fits you.
Why do you need a bluetooth headset?
- If you drive you definitely need a bluetooth headset. Apart from safety reasons, it is also illegal to use your phone while driving.
- Your work consists of receiving and making tons of phone calls. Most often than not, while taking a phone call, we also need to write or type with our hands. And we won’t be able to do this if one of our hands is tied on the phone.
- If you commute. It isn’t easy to hold your phone to your ear while walking or standing in a train.
- Hygiene – phones are dirty period. Placing it anywhere near your face is certainly not hygienic.
- Your mobile phone is huge (think galaxy tab) – of course you’ll look awkward with that huge “mobile phone” against your face
- You just want to look cool.
What are the features of the best bluetooth headset?
Okay, so we’re here to find the best bluetooth headset but before we go to the reviews, let’s first look at the features that make up the best bluetooth headset for 2011.
- Ability to answer or reject calls – this is a must. Majority of headsets have this feature just make sure you don’t end up buying one that requires you to physically reject or accept calls from your mobile phone.
- Compatibility – your safest bet would be to buy a bluetooth headset that has the latest version since these ones are backwards compatible – meaning it would work on any device no matter how old. It also keeps you from having to upgrade.
- Sound quality – make sure you know what you will use it for. If you will use it mainly for phone calls, get one that offers crisp clear calls
- Noise blocking – Would you be able to hear your callers voice in the midst of a huge noisy crowd? Could your caller hear you? If your device doesn’t have noise blocking features, then you will be shouting your lungs off.
- Meter Ranges – Some can go for less than 10 meters others can go as far as 100 meters.
Best Bluetooth Headset Reviews 2012
So after much research, we are to present you with the best bluetooth headsets for 2012.
It may be one of the priciest bluetooth headsets to date, but it’s also the best. It not only provides crisp sounding voice calls but it also offers great sound quality for other media like music and videos. In terms of call quality, the bose headset provides natural, rich and clear voices.
Price Range: $150-$165 | Get Lowest Price | Read Reviews
Considered as one of the best selling bluetooth headsets to date, it’s hard to imagine anyone being disappointed with Jawbone’s creation. Everyone is raving about the quality of the voice calls they get from this headset. Coupled with a very attractive design, we’re sure you’ll be the next one sending in a raving review.
Price Range: $90-$130 | Get Lowest Price | Read Reviews